Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nervous Conditions- Part 1 Reflection

This has been one of the most different books I have ever read in my life. It is very interesting and keeps me reading, but it also goes into detail so much, that it will take as much as 10 pages to explain something. I know in Chapters 1-3, it was hard to stay interested because all she did was mention her brothers death for 50 pages!
Many events leading up to chapter 7 always kept my jaw dropping, from the event with Nahmo dying, to Babamukuru and Nyasha, it always kept me surprised and even more interested in the book than I already was. I hope to soon see what else happens, and how it will affect the characters and the story as a whole!

I also know that during these 2 weeks of reading part 1, I procrastinated multiple times. The time flew by, but my work never did. I planned on doing so much for my first C layer. But it never went as well as planned. There were points of confusion, and I also procrastinated to get help for those answers to questions (like on Friday). I plan in the future to get my work done as soon as I can. I can't always do it as soon as possible, because I need to read a lot, and also get work done at the same time. I will hopefully get better at that, and get my work done as soon as I can..

No comments:

Post a Comment