Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Paper Reflection

I am very happy with my final paper for this project, even though it was a very advanced paper to write. This paper was an extremely enjoyable experience, but as a whole also had a few things that I wish I would have done differently. When I first started my project, I and I'm sure many of my peers thought that they had a good topic that they would find many helpful links that would inform them even more about their topic. I never thought that it would be difficult to find many bibliographies that would help for my paper, but was I wrong. I did have an easy time figuring out what my topic would be, but a hard time finding at least 10 links that would help me. I wish   that I thought of a more broad, or even bigger topic that more people knew about. Even though it was difficult to find links, it was easy to make a detailed outline of what I imagined for my paper as I went through my process. I do wish though that I had become better with time (and I still need to work on that) when going through the process, and putting it all together. 
I am told that I can scatter off topic when writing my papers, and after re-reading some of my past papers, I have realized that I do that quite a lot. I would like to improve on my staying on topic as a writer, and look for more detailed links that will help with my papers in the future. 
I would hope that I am good at my transitions and opening/endings, because I think those are the strongest aspects of me as a writer. I have more confidence now as a writer that I hope will help me in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Isabella, you and I had completely different situations. While you had an easy time creating a topic and a difficult time finding sources, I had an difficult time finding sources and an easy time creating a topic. But when writing papers, we both stand on common ground. Numerous times before I have written a paper, and soon after realized one portion of it was just fluff. It either strayed away from the topic, or just be useless information. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete