Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

The 5 People You Meet in Heaven

   5 People You Meet in Heaven has definitely opened my eyes to some of the ways to look at things like death and heaven itself. It has taught me to have an open mind about things like what heavens going to be like and who I will see there. I know in Eddies case he didn't even personally know some of the people who talked to him (blue man), but they still had a big part of Eddies life to remember. Eddie had no clue at all what impact he had on their lives and how he had done things which he didn't even think he did. Like when the blue man told Eddie that he had killed him, Eddie thought that he was crazy, because Eddie had never killed anyone outside of the war. Then he realized that just by dropping his ball in the street, it sent a trigger into that blue mans life and later killed him. It made Eddie realize how precious his life was and how such little things could mean so much to someone, but yet he didn't even know that himself.
   This book so far is very fascinating and sometimes very hard to put down. I am not quite finished with it yet but hope to in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this book and I defiantly want to read it! I don't know if you have seen "Its a Wonderful Life" but they sound like they kind of have the same plot.

    ReplyDelete