Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reading Response

                                                        Reading response
        This week, I have finished my book 5 People you meet in heaven and started a new book by Nicholas Sparks called The Rescue
       The 5 People you meet in Heaven was a very good book. The main things it helped me to remember is that I only have one life, so I have to live it to the fullest and always act like its my last day to live. It also taught me about other things, like to love people with my whole heart and that if I ever have some grudge over something or have something bothering me, to not just keep it unresolved my entire life. I thought this because it seemed that Eddie had a very bad vivid memory of when he was in the war, when he was catching that camp on fire. He said he could've sworn that he saw a child in the fire, but he didn't have time to save it because his friends were telling him to come on. It bothered him so much, that when he got back from the war and was in a good place, he had nightmares that would wake him up in the middle of the night terrified for the rest of his life. He felt so guilty, because he wasn't sure but he would always tell himself that he had killed a child. 
          I'm not that far into my new book yet, but I am very excited because I have read Nicholas Sparks before and I always fall in love with every story. Really all I know so far about this book is that the main character is a fireman who has never found love. I can't wait to get into this book and found out everything that happens!

Reading List
Sunday- 20 mins. 20 pages
Monday- 30 mins. 33 pages
Tuesday- 25 mins. 23 pages
Wednesday- 30 mins. 29 pages
Thursday- 20 mins. 18 pages
Friday- 15 mins. 13 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment