Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Literacy Narrative Processing

This week for my literacy narrative, I think I learned a lot of things that will help me with my literacy narrative, along with writing for the future. My group and I have come up with good ideas to help each other and to improve our writing skills.
Myself personally, I worked on my look for my paper this week. I needed to change and look at this more like how some certain books changed me instead of how I liked the book so much. It seems like I can go off topic about the book more often than I need to. Others in my group had really good ideas for their topics. I know Lily's paper had a lot of good choice words, and I think once she edits it more and finishes up the paper, it will be an amazing paper! Same with Matthew, because his paper is very detailed and knows how to bring you to the scene. His story also sounds very passionate because I don't think he's a bad writer at all, he's actually very good!
I'm still working on my 2nd draft, but I think it's going to turning out pretty good! I can't wait to see the feedback for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment