Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Towards the Midterm

Now that we have had school for almost a complete semester, it seems like it's only been a month or so, literally! I know that I will have to start preparing soon for the tests soon, even though I'm dreading it. When I look back at it, there are some things I understand very thoroughly, and others I'm somewhat confused about. Under literacy elements, I understand all of them very well, but if I go into depth about them, I don't know if I would be able to remember everything. For example, i know about setting, but i might not be able to remember all the depths of it (like physical, temporal, etc..). I also understand the paper we wrote on it too (even though I didn't at first).
One thing that was hard for me to understand, was how to make a literacy analysis statement. I tried my hardest and thought I did a good job, but I still think I need to review that a lot. Lord of the Flies seems to be going good. I love trying to find out where it might foreshadow here or what it symbolizes there. Its so much fun!
I'm excited to start reviewing and going over whats going to help me understand more for the midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment