Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Reading Times

Over spring break, I was really hoping to get some good relaxing reading in while I had a marvelous week of breaking from school, and starting to enjoy the nice weather we started to get. I did get a good re-reading of some books that I have already read before, and hoped to catch up on with some details that I have missed. I was very excited to be re-reading The Help and Perks of Being a Wallflower. 

Sunday- 30 minutes (Help)
Tuesday- 40 minutes (Help)
Wednesday- 30 minutes (POBW)
Friday- 45 minutes (POBW)

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess you really enjoyed The Help and Perks of Being a Wallflower, to reread these books again. I have read The Help and I am kind of obsessed with it, it is the best book I have ever read. However, I have not read Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I am starting to think I should because everyone talks about how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I've never reread a book. Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed them so much!

    ReplyDelete